- June 5, 2017
- Posted by: 2dots
- Category: Pissouri News
PISSOURI PROPERTY FOR SALE
Now is the ideal time to purchase a property in Cyprus and there is no better place to buy a property than in Pissouri.
- The Cyprus economy has come a long way since the turmoil faced by the banking sector in 2013.
- The economy has benefited from unparalleled recovery in a short period of time.
- The economy is going from strength to strength with economic sentiment increasing and foreign demand (particularly demand from individuals wishing to acquire the Cyprus passport) is rapidly increasing. The tourism sector has also experienced growth to reach new records and the European Union as well as foreign credit agencies have congratulated Cyprus for its growth and stability.
- With demand expecting to increase further and the economy showing further signs of stability and growth, inevitably, house prices are expected to rise.
- As such, now is the ideal time to bag a bargain and find Pissouri property for sale.
- Pissouri is the third largest village district in Limassol, Cyprus.
- It is conveniently located just off the motorway, a short drive (less than 30 minutes) between the two main cities of Limassol and Paphos. Is ideal location offers the residents of Pissouri the chance to experience the best of both worlds; it is ideally located very close to not one but two main cities, yet residents can benefit from the charming views and undisturbed life of the country whilst living by the beach!
- Pissouri has picturesque views, surrounded by mountainous area on one side and the beach, with crystal clear waters, on the other.
- The area has experienced unprecedented growth in terms of population as well as infrastructure in recent years. The total population is approximately 1300 people, and it is no coincidence that about half of the population is foreigners, mainly British ex-pats.
- Although the area has become greatly attractive to both locals and foreigners, this has not ruined the genuine character of the area.
- There are many things to do and see in Pissouri and you are never short of choice; one can engage in endless water sports particularly in the summer period, or engage in outdoor activities such as cycling and hiking. There is also a great selection of taverns, restaurants and bars, with the luxury Columbia beach resort also located in the area.
- The surge in demand to buy property in Pissouri has not caused an unrealistic growth in the price. On the contrary, there is a wide selection of properties for sale in Pissouri for every style and budget.
- Possibility of obtaining the highly desirable Cyprus (EU) passport.
Pissouri has become one of the most sought-after places to live in Cyprus as it combines ideal location (location, location, location!) with exceptional scenery.
What is most important is that while there is a wide selection of choice available house prices in the area remain realistic and affordable.
We have many options available on offer either in property or land, to suit each budget and requirement.
To explore the options of property for sale in Pissouri or for investing in Pissouri and acquiring the sought-after Cyprus passport, please feel free to contact us.